December 21, 2012

Daily Report: Time to wrap everything up!

Today I did great progress on "If Gifts Could Talk".

I finished the second scene and already did all the sound. The sound is an interesting part of all the work I had with this single. Since all the dialogue is displayed as text on screen, and all the single is driven by the dialogue, there aren't many sounds to put... I had to do some "improvisations".

Doing the final editing on Kdenlive.

Also, I did the intro image. It will be used as the video thumbnail too.



I was thinking about doing an animated image. But as I was on the rush to finish everything today I did a simple image.

The only part left now is the credits. I will finish it tomorrow and upload it after.

Done, end of the report! Time to play... something...

No comments: